Internet Inmate Visitation
- Monday-Friday; 1:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday; 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. & 4:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Schedule up to 5 days in advance
- Must schedule at least 1 day prior to visit
- Inmate can have 2 visits per day
- Inmate can have up to 10 visits per week
- Only 3 visitors per visit (1 visitor must be an adult)
- Must be at least 18 to schedule a visit
- The cost of an Internet Visit is $10. Visits are scheduled in 20 minute blocks and are payed for by the visitor. Accounts can be set up by using the link below.
- Visits are monitored: any inappropriate behavior and the visit will be terminated and you will still be charged for the visit.
- To find more information on registering, scheduling a visit, and payment of fees:
*Conducting a visit on a mobile device or other similar electronic device that displays a video image that can be viewed by the operator while the motor vehicle is in motion is contrary to Michigan law. Consequently, if it is found that a driver is visiting while driving they will be suspended from video visitation for a period of two weeks for a first offense and one year for a subsequent offense.
Onsite Inmate visitation
Onsite Inmate Visitation will be closed for approximately 4 weeks beginning Monday, March 2nd, 2020. Internet Inmate Visitation will be unaffected and one internet-visit per week will be given free of charge during this time.
- Saturday; 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
(Must be signed in by 1:30 p.m.)
- Sunday; 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Must be signed in by 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday; 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
(Must be signed in by 7:30 p.m.)
- Sunday is the first day of the week for visitation.
- Each inmate is allowed one twenty minute- no cost, non-contact visit per week. Two people may visit at the same time.
- Visitors 13-17 yrs old must have proper ID and be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors 18 and over must have State ID, Military ID, or Drivers License.
- Inmate visitation hours may be canceled or restricted at the discretion of the jail shift commander, operations lieutenant or jail administrator.
The goal of the Berrien County Jail Facility Staff is to provide a safe and secure environment for staff and inmates. The Berrien county Jail has a zero tolerance standard for the incidence of sexual related offenses and attempts thereof. We will make the prevention of sexual related offenses a top priority. We will strictly enforce all federal, state and local laws regarding inmate and or staff sexual misconduct, threats of sexual assault or intimidation. You can help by reporting to any staff members comments or actions that you hear or see that suggest a person has or will be subjected to sexual violations; or presenting a threat to harm themselves or others.
Jail Information Hotline
- 269-983-7141, extension 7777