- Curbside Recycling Programs often accept paper for recycling. Please note which kind of paper is accepted in which program. Not all paper is accepted in each program.
- Drop-off Recycling Programs often accept paper for recycling. Not all paper is accepted at each site - pay attention to signage at each site to find out what kind of paper is accepted.
- Berrien County Community Recycling Events: Document shredding services are available at some Berrien County Community Recycling Events for personal documents from residents. Learn more about these events at the Berrien County Community Recycling Events page.
- Other Entities: banks, senior centers and other entities have been known to sponsor document shredding events. Stay tuned to local media for opportunities throughout the year.
- Vital Records Control: 1994 Plaza Dr., Benton Harbor. 269-926-4100. Provides document shredding services. Fees apply.
- Maud Preston Palenske Memorial Library: 500 Market St., St. Joseph. 269-983-7167. Personal document shredding machine on-site and open to the public. See front desk for user information.
- Recycling Works, Integra Secure Documents Shredding: 605 Mason, Elkhart, IN, 800-292-7836. www.integrashred.com. Fees apply.
- Staples: 1485 Mall Dr., Benton Harbor. 269-927-2242. Fees apply.
- UPS Store: 732 S. 11th St., Niles, 269-683-7320; and 717 St. Joseph Dr., St. Joseph, 269-983-5754. Fees apply.
- Honor Credit Union 2021 Community Shred Days: learn more at the Honor Credit Union website.